Dear Friends and Customers,
Please see below a summer punch list for proper home maintenance:
1. Wash, clean and paint touch ups should be done every 2-3 years on the exterior of your home.
2. Gutter cleaning is critical. Make sure to clean them.
3. Plumbing maintenance on your boiler and hot water heater. Make sure to change your water filtration cartridges at least once a year.
4. A/C System and Drains should be cleaned. Make sure to change the filters.
5. Masonry Repairs should be done every 2-3 years to prevent deterioration over time.
Maintenance is a critical part of taking care of your home/investment. If you have any
questions or would like to schedule an appointment with Vinny please either call us (516)741-8226 or email us (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vinny Muldoon, Owner